Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Tilda Tag

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a simple tag i make using Tilda from Magnolia Stamp. Here i use 2 stamp, the mini world and the regular size Tilda. I decided to make the tag round using my Spellbinder nesting dies. Add charm, lace, flower and simple word art. Here is the tag
I hope you all like it. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

Will enter my tag into:
indonesiamagnolialoverschallenge.blogspot.com/
 http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/09/challenge-278-25th-of-september-add.html

3 comments:

  1. super tag, thanks for sharing with CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag - beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete