Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Crafts and Me New Challenge-Valentine

Hello all! Today i am so excited to share with you all a new card i make for new challenge at Crafts and Me Facebook Group. The theme is Anything Goes with optional theme Valentine. I am using another Sara Burrier digital stamp name The Protector   Here it is.

I really love how the angel hold the girl. Feel so romantic! I even imagined them as the Sun and the Star. You see by how i coloured them ;) i also play with the girl dress, making it two tones colour. Plus they are flying at night sky together (awww). I also using beautiful Petal Lu flowers. You can buy them Here

Can you see the hair of him? Add some silver glitter on it. Since he is an angel, he has a shiny sparkle hair ^^

Well, i hope you all like my card! You can enter the challenge Here   See you on my next post!

Xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
 http://craftheaven-shop.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-8-love-is-in-air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment