Monday, July 25, 2016

Whisper Princess Slider Card

Last card today, another CAS and slider card using Whisper Princess from Make it Crafty. Making the background the same way. From Dylusion and Taterred Angel, plus some drop of copic ink to make out of focus effect. Last touch, i spray Prima Colour Bloom in it to make a glittery effect on the background.

She can move up and down :)  And play a bit, make a sephia colour from her. Also add pair of wings too.
 I hope you all like my simple card, See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/cas-inspiration/cas-challenge-make-it-move

2 comments:

  1. It's another gorgeous background I really like all three of your entries. Thank you so much for joining our Make it Move Challenge at Make it Crafty. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally adorable and I love your blue background! Thanks for joining our MiC CAS Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete