Monday, November 7, 2016

Art by Miran November Progressive Challenge

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Art by Miran Facebook Progressive Challenge. I am using Winter Alyssa. She is so gorgeous and beautiful. I immedietly imagine her as a pretty cinderella. So i add Princess Carriage that cut out from silver foil paper. Totally fab! Here she is
 I hope you all like my card. Don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

  Will enter my card into:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely stunning card! I thought your idea of turning Alyssa into a modern gorgeous version of Cinderella was brilliant! The scene you created has such a great sense of movement and adventure! I love the shine of the carriage in the background and the "sparkle" sentiment! You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete