Monday, November 21, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #40-Cherry Sprite

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Our theme is "Christmas". An easy one, right? You can make Christmas card and submit it to our challebge ^^ Here i am using the cutest Cherry Sprite. She is so cute, and love her so much! Here she is
 I am using Tattered Lace Snowglobe 2016 dies as the card base. Love the shape! Here is the card looks from the side.
 And here is the close up of the image. I colour her in non traditional Chrismas colour. Colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also using Graphic45 paper on it.
 You can see other gorgeous project here. I hope you all like my card. And don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious, Ilvia! I'm partial to snow globes and the way you've added an entire Christmas scene is just amazing. I can almost feel the warmth of the fireplace and smell the festive greens. The non traditional Christmas colors on Cherry Sprite are charming and carried through with the beautiful flower up top. I also love that the die cut sentiment repeats the circular shape of the globe. Brilliant! Amazing texture and dimension. What a gorgeous project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, Ilvia! I love how you created a whole holiday scene with a cozy fireplace and festive holly decorations. The Cherry Sprite is working hard helping out in the kitchen, maybe? It is so adorable and simply delicious! Thank you so much for this charming, whimsical inspiration for our Christmas challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, what a lovely cosy scene you have created x

    ReplyDelete