Sunday, December 25, 2016

Crafty Divas December Challenge Reminder-Kimono Marcy

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Crafty Divas new challenge. The theme is Christmas. I am using Kimono Marci from La La Land stamp. I am using Graphic 45 paper on her.
 Here is the close up of the image, i using copic marker to colour it. Plus can you see the beautiful flowers? I also add some snowtex on it.
And here is the details of the card.


Ingredient:
- misti

I hope you all like my notes. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete