Monday, March 19, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #65-Sprite Delight V

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all my card for Aurora Wings new challenge with "Sprite Delight" theme. I am using the freebie sprite that Mitzi just make for all her AW fans, Lilac Sprite. She is free for all fans, because it is AWBC 4th Anniversary!! Wohooo!! Time sure flies!! She is sooo cute! Here is the card i make with the sprite.

Here is the close up of the image, coloured using copic markers and sakura gelpen. Cant resist adding sparkles on her dress lol.

Here is the detailed picture of the card. I am using Graphic45 Fairy paper. Perfect with this cutie. The flowers is from Prima.


You can see other talented DT fabulous creation and enter the challenge here. Hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!
xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. Silvia, I'm always amazed at how you manage to fit Mitzi's gorgeous images into your magical world so seamlessly. Your details are always perfectly placed and your coloring is fabulous. I especially love how you add beautiful sparkle with your gel pen. Amazing! I want to come play in your garden. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative and whimsical take on my Sprites with your beautiful coloring and so many pretty details! The emerald and sapphire color palette is gorgeous on the Lilac Sprite, and I love those mushrooms! The magical garden scene is utterly charming. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB today! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always makes the most amazing cards.... so much to look at and your coloring is stunning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete